Nextrove offers integration services with various systems including the likes of Salesforce, Veeva, Argus, Trackwise, and EDC systems. Our team has extensive experience performing complex integrations between PV, clinical, regulatory, and product quality databases.
Some example integrations are:
Argus-Rave Safety Gateway Integration:
- Exchange clinical data coming from Rave into the Argus Safety database.
- Lead and managed communication with client and Rave team
- Fully Validated solution using extended E2B with capability of exchanging over 90 additional clinical data points
Regulatory and Safety Drug Dictionaries:
- Integrate Regulatory database with the Argus company dictionary
- Ensures Argus is always updated with the latest product information
- Includes integrating My Product Portfolio and SAP databases with Argus database
Veeva Vault integration:
- Integrate Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault to external interfaces such as customer master data, RIMS, and reporting data warehouses.
- Custom ETL and web services for one time and on-going data exchange.
TrackWise – PV System integration:
- Customized interface APIs to integrate TrackWise with drug safety systems, including Oracle Argus Safety.
- Manage a product safety issue resulting from a product complaint vice versa.
- Access investigation results between both systems.
- Manage CAPA analysis performed by safety and quality teams.
- Harmonize the company product dictionary across both systems.